Worried about how to take care of your expensive Indo Western, here are the perfect tips that will help you in keeping your loving Indo Western, new and long lasting wear. Make sure that you get your Indo Western, dry clean, after the first wear and not the hand wash, as hand wash may damage the allure. However, silk fabrics get refreshed and rejuvenate after hand wash, but the embroideries and other works should to be maintained well.
After wearing for few times, you can hand was your Indo Western, but it is suggested that do not wash it in the washing machine and avoid detergents, which contains enzymes and brighteners as it can damage silk and dyes. So better avoid it. After the washing it carefully, put the Indo Western into the washer for a brief spin cycle, and then use towels to absorb the excess moisture. Hang it to air dry and iron while still slightly damp. Wear it and have fun.
Here are some of the important tips for taking care of your expensive Indo Western, specifically for removing stains on your Indo Western, because we understand how terrible stains are.
- It is suggested to keep washed Indo Western separately from unwashed clothes.
- Do not use heavy chemical content detergent or soap for the cleaning of your expensive Indo Western, as it might damage color, embroidery and fabric of your Indo Western.
- Never keep 'once worn' Indo Western back in your wardrobe. If you wish to wear the Indo Western once again, maintain a separate place for keeping them. Remember to place moth repellents in such places.
- Silk Indo Western is very delicate. Do not wash them. Dry cleaning is best for this valuable Indo Western.
- Heavy Indo Western like silver and gold embroidery or other such work should not be hanged in the cupboard. Keep them in folded position after worn.
- In the case of stains, it is suggested to wash Indo Western with the cold water and small amount soap targeting the stain affected areas. In case of tough stain dry clean is suggested.
- If the stains are caused buy the oily products such as butter, crayon, medicines, etc, then apply some talc powder. After applying the talc powder on the stains, continuously rub the talc on the stains and then wash with the having some drops of lemon juice in it. Take care that excess of juice is not used because it might fade the color or your Indo Western.
- In the case of protein stains such as meat stains, blood, egg stains and even perspiration, soak the Indo Western in the cold water and wash with some detergent.
- For the removal of the ink stains, it is suggested to use peroxide for the complete removal of the stain.
Note: - Incase, if stains still persist, it is recommended to dry clean your Indo Western as fast as possible.