Salwar kameez is well-known and loved Indian traditional attire, because it's the most comfortable outfit for the women, which suits every occasion and can be worn in weddings, business functions, parties, etc everywhere. With the introduction of western culture, salwar kameez has undergone numerous changes of color, pattern and design, by various designers around the globe. But, despite of its westernization, Salwar Kameez has maintained its cultural ethnic and is still the first choice of Indian women round the globe. Salwar kameez has acquired special place for itself as a comfortable and versatile garment and is available various designs and styles.
At Indian Fashion Trend, Salwar kameez are at its best with beautiful and intricate, designs and patterns, which endows an altogether different loveliness to a woman of every age and community. Every women wish to have the huge collection of latest and designer salwar kameez into their wardrobe, which would sparkle their wardrobe and make them feel superior to other. But, your job does not end after buying your favorite salwar kameez; as salwar kameez requires lots or care and concern because if not given proper attention, it gets spoil quite quickly and do not last for very long.
Here are some of the important tips for taking care of your gorgeous salwar kameez, specifically for removing stains on your salwar kameez, because we understand how horrible stains are.
- It is suggested to keep washed and unwashed salwar kameez separately.
- Do not use heavy chemical content detergent or soap for the cleaning of your expensive salwar kameez, as it might damage color and fabric of your salwar kameez.
- Never keep 'once worn' salwar kameez back in your wardrobe. If you wish to wear the salwar kameez once again, maintain a separate place for keeping them. Remember to place moth repellents in such places.
- Silk salwar kameez are very delicate. Do not wash them. Dry cleaning is best for these valuable salwar kameez.
- Wrap your silk salwar kameez in a muslin cloth and store them in a cool, dry place.
- Heavy embroidery salwar kameez like zari salwar kameez with embroidery or other such work should not be hanged in the cupboard. Keep them in folded position after.
- In the case of Lipstick stains, it is suggested to wash salwar kameez with the cold water and small amount soap targeting the stain affected areas. In case of tough stain dry clean is suggested.
- In case of Nail polish stains, it is suggested take some acetone and wash the stain affected area of salwar kameez.
- If the stains are caused buy the oily products such as butter, crayon, medicines, etc, then apply some talc powder. After applying the talc powder on the stains, continuously rub the talc on the stains and then wash with the having some drops of lemon juice in it. Take care that excess of juice is not used because it might fade the color or your salwar kameez.
- In the case of protein stains such as meat stains, blood, egg stains and even perspiration, soak the salwar kameez in the cold water and wash with some detergent.
- For the removal of the ink stains, it is suggested to use peroxide for the complete removal of the stain.
Note: - Incase, if stains still persist, it is recommended to dry clean your salwar kameez as fast as possible.